Friday, March 14, 2008

Children The Joy and the Misery

I love my children withh all my heart adn woudl so lay down my life for any of them ....now that i have said that... OHHH WOW do they try me.... they fight until everyoen is in tears...s ay hatefull hurtfull things to each other.... it kills me... i have tried everything adn i am out of answers.... Lily does nothign but whine about everything and throws fits now on a regular basis... When seh doesnt get what she wants its liek i ahve a 2 year old again... and i dont knwo why.. she doesnt get her way ... i dont give in to it... it makes me mad and she ends up crying and in her room.... paitence is NOT somethign i do well at... guess that is why i am inthis situation... to learn it... Grinz.... chilren the greatest joy in the world adn the biggest challenge!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

LOL...I feel ya. Not in exactly the same way just yet, but I love my kids sooo much, yet they drive me batty!!! LOL