Monday, October 6, 2008

My 35th Birthday


Jaum Getting His Very First Pedicure...
Them Singing to me! Yeahhhh for Haupia Cake!

What a wonderful day. My Neighbor Took on the task of taking my kids for the whole day. While Jaum and i just went and did whatever we felt like. We went and paid the nice man for my bird and took her to visit her brothers. Then we went for a beautiful drive around this island with out the kids yelling and complaining how boring we are and its hot in the car.... we went to a mall and looked at the places that WE wanted too.... Then I got Jaum to get a Pedicure with me.. it was nice and i love that He got a little pampering too.. Since He spends his whole life spoiling Me. And i am truly spoiled... I never want.... Then we did a little Christmas shopping and He bought me a new sewing machine since mine has decided to rebel against everything... right in the middle of my Christmas sewing!!! Then we went to dinner at a Fancy steak house... where we were waited on hand and foot... and weren't worried about the chicken nuggets burning someones mouth.. it was weird...But a welcomed change... then we hurried home to rescue the neighbor from our children... who had a great day at the pool and playing with friends... and didn't fight all day long UNTIL i walked in the house! imagine that! smiles.then Jaum disappeared and went and got me my favorite Haupia Cake (coconut).. I count my blessings, i have a husband who loves me, kids that are great...good kids..even if they fight each other, GREAT friends who are there when i need them and always offer me a chance to help them out! Even those who are far far away from me. I just hope that I make them feel as loved and lucky as I do!!! I am a Very Very Lucky lady!

1 comment:

Brenda (Jacobs) Howard said...

Happy Birthday.
Sounds like you had a great time. I know that feeling of trying to just go for a drive without hearing screaming and complaining. LOL.