Sunday, October 26, 2008

Addicted to Twilight

I get to blame somethign on my baby sister.... she got me addicted to this new book serise adn i wanna scream i want every waking moment to be in the books cant stop thinking about what ways the story is gonna go... their lives are interesting to me... i want to know what happens next... i was very upset to hear thatshe wasnt gona write anymore case her confidence was breeched but.... i hope that with the sucess of the upcoming movie that iw ill be sitting at on november 21st..... that she will change her mind and continue writing as there are sooooo many different stories that are out there...a bout so many different characters... MORE MORE I WANT MOREEEEEE~!!!!
and its all Krista Fault!

1 comment:

The Laing Gang said...

Join the club! I won't even tell you how many time I've read each of the books! I'm a bit obsessed. I like to blame it on my husband, because I started reading them when he was on deployment and I had a lot of time on my hands. The truth is that I would have been obsessed anyways. Just enjoy! Heather