Tuesday, April 1, 2008
wohoooooo
So the hospital calls me today i i saw the number come up on the caller id adn was thinking ummmmm if they are callign to cancel or postpoen the kdis apts again i am gonan go postal..so i answer.... adn she was liek hi this is so and so and we had a cancelation... for tomorrow at 7:30 am sorry its short notice.. i cut her off and said I WILL TAKE IT....cause poor jaek is having a heck fo a time after been off his meds for 2 weeks an dit was 2 more weeks before his scheduled apt./... so tomorro wi get to take him in for lots of questions and stuff... deep breath thank heavens they start testing thursday.... so eh will have his help to concentrate!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH that is fabulous news. I'm glad that it was good news and not bad news for you. Glad spring break is over too. I've often thought that once you get used to your kids being gone at school that spring breaks, Christmas breaks, Summer, etc....must all be hard times for the parents! I'll learn soon enough!
Post a Comment