Friday, April 4, 2008
Feeling like Super Mom
Don't know what got into me....I was stuck at home waiting for the housing repair guy to come fix my sink... so i decided to clean... i cleaned kitchen, living room , laudnry, 2 of thebathrooms, scrubbed the kids tub, cleaned jake, keara and lily's rooms that took hours... they are under room lockdown right now... lol.... i did 10 loads of laundry folded and put away... made dinner, replanted my seedling veggies, went to teh store to get cat litter and bougth more plants.. and got them planted.... and cleaned the garage... i feel it this morning i am sore but i love it when i get so much done!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Um.....were you up for like 48 hours???? I can never get that much done at one time!! I give you props...way to go!!
Post a Comment