Saturday, January 24, 2009
farewell to my best friend....
As many already know on the 23rd at about 9pm i lost my friend.. He passed i guess the toxins that entered his blood stream when his bladder got blocked was just too much forhis system..He passed while laying in jaums arms... My heart is broken... He helped me heal after i lost oreo after 12 years... Linus was a character.. He loved to follow me around talking to me.. He like to knead my pillow and try adn steal my blanket.. like to play fetch and drop his jingleballs in my glass of iced tea or inmy face while i was trying to sleep.. He made me chuckle every single day of the 4 1/2 years what we spent together. I never thought that our time together would be so short.i always made sure that he had his shots and that he was taken care of to the best of my ability but the best wasnt good enough this time..I know that he was a happy cat adn that he enjoyed our time together i just hope that he knew what he meant to me.. I know that some people think that pets are jst property adn that they dont have human feelings or human thoughts.. well they are pets but they are aware of our feelings and they hurt and are happy they are members of our family and i will always have my memories and smile everytime i hear a ball jingle. the ache will always be there for he was my baby boy....and i thank him for all the love he gave me so freely over the last almsot 5 years...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
just sayin' love ya...
Big hugs!!!
I'm so sorry to hear that. I think is a very hard thing to lose a pet!! Hang in there!
Post a Comment