Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!


Well i got my birthday present a little early thanks to my beloved hubby! Met Trixie Belle she is a Solamon Island Eclectus Parrot... She is about 4-5 months old... I have wanted one of these birds for YEARS (13)! Since the first time i walked into a pets store here in hawaii adn saw a beautiful girl sitting on a perch greeting customers... She is a hoot! These birds are a lot different than normal parrots.. First i have to cook for her... seh eats almsot what we do! She loves oatmeal... and tey are a lot quieter... mind you seh can shreik... but not usually... I have fallen in love once again! she loves to snuggle with me too.... and gives kisses... I just hope that i can be a good parrot mommy... adn that she stays this good as seh gets older... seh will live for 30-60 years... so i have a 2 year old for for 30 years... woo hooo.... great present for my 35th birthday... wow i am old!

No comments: